To our patients –
As of today, we will continue to remain open and provide care to those with urgent or essential visit needs.
- To protect the health of our patients, staff, and community our office will be scheduling appointments through telehealth when possible. Telehealth is a way our providers can meet with patients remotely using a video chat format. We will be using Doxy.me, a HIPAA compliant service. This will not require patients to download a program to their phone or computer. If patients do not have internet/data and/or smart phone access, we can schedule the appointment as a regular phone call as well.
- Updated Visitor Policy: During this time, we are not allowing patients to bring visitors (spouses, children, etc.) with them to any appointments (this includes sonograms).
- IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS OR ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FIRST:
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area within the past 14 days
- Have you had close contact (within 6 feet) to a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of symptom onset?
- Do you have a fever or a recent history of a fever? (100.4 F or above/38 C or above) and/or acute respiratory illness - new or worsening cold like symptoms, flu like illness, new or worsening cough or shortness of breath?
- Please see our COVID-19 response in the Resources section of our Patient Education page for more information on changes in our office and preventive measures you can take during this time.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please see the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) link for the most up to date information on COVID-19: https://www.acog.org/patient-resources/faqs/pregnancy/coronavirus-pregnancy-and-breastfeeding